You are central to everything we do. Our goal is to maintain your trust by treating your personal information with respect and by keeping you in control.
It is important that you know what personal information PAWA Greentech Ltd. / Bamboo Bicycle Tours (here known as ‘we’ or ‘Bamboo Biclycle Tours’) collects about you and how we use it.
We have done our best to make our explanation short and easy to understand. If you would like more information or have questions, you can contact us via the contact form under the ‘Contact’ button.
Our privacy statement is designed with you in mind. How the statement applies to you depends on the way you deal with us. For example:
- if you book a tour with us, we will use the information you provide us to both fulfill our obligations to you in providing that service and, where permitted, keep you informed of other tours of us that you can to interest;
What information do we have and where do we get it from
- We collect and store different types of information about you when you book a tour, request information and use our websites and social media.
- If you use a social media function within our website or apps, and your post on social media, the social media site will provide us with some information about you.
How we use your information and why
We use your data when you enter into a contract with us (for example, to book a tour), so that we can:
- process your reservation;
- accept your payment;
- provide you with customer support; and
- use it for our legitimate business interests.
With whom we share your information and why
We never share your information with third parties without your explicit consent.
Maintain your information
We always take measures to ensure that your data is protected and to safely remove it when we no longer need it.
Your preferences and rights
If you have given us permission, you can revoke it as follows:
- To stop receiving marketing from us, you can send us a message. We ensure that you no longer receive information from us
You also have rights about how your personal information is used, including:
- the right to object to the processing of your data by us
- the right to request that your data be deleted or not used
- the right to request a copy of the information we have about you
- the right to adapt, modify or update information provided by you
- the right to dispute any automated decision that we take about you. An automated decision is a decision that is taken without human intervention and has legal consequences. Normally we do not carry out automated decision-making, but if we do, we make clear where such decisions are made
We do not store your data for longer than necessary to be able to provide the services you have requested, for the purposes described in this policy and for the legal purposes for which we are required to keep the information. We will safely delete your data when it is no longer needed for these purposes, in accordance with our company policy.
If you have questions or feedback about this statement, or about the way we handle your information, please contact us.